It's Valentine's Day! What better excuse to fall in love with a brand new book?
We've listed our current five Atom favourites below but let us know what you'd add to the list for favourite Valentine's Day reads!
1. Twilight. We couldn't make a list of love stories without including this classic so we're kicking off the list with this complete classic.
2. Die for Me. Continuing in the paranormal theme, this wonderfully romantic novel from Amy Plum is the first in a series of three. An unforgettable story, but we'd buy these books for their gorgeous covers alone.
3. Adorkable. Something a little bit different. Less soppy, more real. Romeo and Juliet in a world where blogs are as, if not more, important than boys.
4. Halo. Book one in an incredible series by Alexandra Adornetto. Can love triumph over evil?
5. Wolf Pact. The start of a brand new series by Melissa de la Cruz where only one thing can save werewolf Lawson from the Hounds of Hell – the girl he loves.
- Adorkable playlist – straight from Jeane's iPod
- Heaven by Alexandra Adornetto available today!
- All We Want for Christmas: Atom's Top 10 Teen Reads in 2012
- Cover Love: Hades by Alexandra Adornetto
- Create your own Adorkable Pinterest board to win a cupcake decorating class for two!