We are beyond excited to tell you about Tom Clempson's One Seriously Messed-Up TREASURE HUNT! Tom has been busy scampering around the North of England leaving treats in his books for eager beavers such as yourselves to find (and in true Clempson style has filmed himself doing just that…). He has visited Waterstone's in:
*The Trafford Centre, Manchester
*The Arndale Centre, Manchester
If you find a piece of Seriously Messed-Up Treasure then you are a) SUPER lucky because they are limited edition and b) blessed with the chance to win an iTunes voucher, just by sending us your picture to email@example.com, holding the item you've found.
See the full terms and conditions here. But not before you've watched this AWESOME video of Tom playing hide and seek in Waterstone's…
- Tom Clempson reads One Seriously Messed-Up Week
- One Seriously Messed-Up Week Reviews from the Atomics
- Tom Clempson's Publication Day Video!
- One Seriously Messed-Up Week Extract
- Breaking Dawn Competition Part 14 – It's here!