There are few things Team Atom loves more than our brilliant books. One of those things is (of course) cake. So we are very pleased to present our newest feature: THE DIGESTIBLE READ*
What is the digestible read, you ask? It's a baked good inspired by one of our latest books (of course!). And what better book to kick things off with than Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer.
The eagle-eyed among you might remember the lovely Nightshade cupcakes we had professionally made:
And now we present the slightly more homemade, but still quite tastey Wolfsbane red velvet cake:
* 'The Digestible Read' is courtesy of Rose Tremlett, who came up with the idea during a particularly long and snackless meeting.
- Sasha's Nightshade Review
- Nightshade and Wolfsbane Cover Love
- Cicely's Nightshade Review
- Atom Treats for the Bank Holiday
- Nightshade Website Launch!