This month, we asked more from our reviewers than ever before. We asked them to risk a trip to the moon…
Johan Harstad’s novel is creepy and atmospheric. Not the kind of book we’d recommend reading just before bed! But don’t take our word for it. Click on the links below to see what The Atomics thought.
As always, massive thanks to everyone who reviewed!
- The Atomics review Trapped
- Die For Me Reviews from the Atomics
- Nightshade Reviews From The Atomics
- One Seriously Messed-Up Week Reviews from the Atomics
- Rosebush Reviews from the Atomics