I really enjoyed reading this book. It was full of action and was one of those stories that are easily imagined in your head. Jeff Abbott takes us straight into the story, so it isn’t a slow start and there are even lines that you can giggle to yourself at. Panic is really about boy who is crazy in love not just with his girlfriend but his parents as well, and is thrown into a world of guns, spies and fighting they have always know.
See what our other Atomics thought of Panic here!
- Ciara's Review of Die For Me
- George's Review of Die For Me
- Cicely's Review of Die For Me
- Stephanie's Review of Die For Me
- Jeff Abbott's PANIC: The Ultimate Edition