New York Times bestseller Gail Carriger is best known for her Parasol Protectorate series, steampunk*-style and alternate Victorian settings.
Now Atom are all set to publish her first ever young adult Finishing School series. Set in the same Parasol Protectorate world, Etiquette and Espionage is book one in a brilliant new series filled with dancing and dresses, danger and deceit, spies and steampunk.
'The perfect steampunk version of Harry Potter' – Marie Lu, author of Legend
Watch this space for an exclusive chapter sampler, competitions and more!
*If you haven't heard of steampunk, where have you been hiding? But seriously, if you haven't heard of it, click here for the lowdown. Our pleasure.
- Defiance: Book One in a fantastic new fantasy series
- The Abominators: A brand new 7+ series from Atom
- WIN! The complete Nightshade series
- Night School: Legacy – Cover Reveal & Exclusive Extract
- WIN! A Summer of Reading from Atom