Amy Plum has created a very believable story. She has created tension and emotion between the the two lead characters. She has made their relationship the main focus of the novel, but manages to keep the story flowing. The beginning is a bit slow but the rest of the story makes up for that. By the end of the novel, you get a sense of how much in love these two people are and why they would put their life on the line to be together. A classic romance novel, that puts a smile on everyone's faces.
See what the other Atomics reviewers thought about Die For Me here!
- Taryn's Review of Die For Me
- Liz's Review of Die For Me
- Amy's Review of Die For Me
- George's Review of Die For Me
- Maryam's Review of Die For Me