This month our Atomics reviewers read Trapped by Michael Northrop. A chilling and claustrophobic tale of students trapped in their high school by a blizzard, it’s a perfect winter read! (Although we’d suggest reading it safely tucked up inside, as far away from any snow as possible…)
Click the links below to see what everyone thought!
Big thanks to all our reviewers!
If you’d like to learn more about joining The Atomics, click here.
- Nightshade Reviews From The Atomics
- Georgia's Review of Die For Me
- Jade's Review of Die For Me
- Ciara's Review of Die For Me
- Stephanie's Review of Die For Me